Sunday 22 February 2009

Drunk, pissed drunk

Ok, I need to accept and acknowledge the fact that I am drunk. Damn drunk. I am at GB's place, one of the best friends in my life. We are with another best friend PU. And we are damn drunk. In fact, I am so drunk that I have just cleaned GB's puke. She puked in her bedroom and next to her bed. Ugh. Hate playing the bai when everyone else is drunk. But someone has to play tje bai. SO, why not me?
Anyways, I am really happy i have friends like GB and PU. They are great people. The best I have ever found in my life. They are the best. They are damn nice. They are cool. They are super duper funny and super duper amazing. Please forgive me if I am not making enough friends. And I am sure LD is going to read this and feel left out. So, this one's just for you -- I love you too. I lonbe you a lot. In fact I lobe you so mych si that I have a kufe of amy owm./ Dure i ma damn drunk.l
Ots fun yhouhj to post when you are drinkl. once spm,epme firehes our what this is post it bnack to me. for is am waitnin. shit,. fuck!
You know i was trying my best to be food at grammar and everythign else when i started odd , buit now, i jsy don't care. I just want to share what i feel
we played soem,in called the sic tiodes game. where we do something what we ffeel we want to do and haven;t veeb abt to di. so we witte tonw what we want to do and pucj uo chits aof what we want to do.
then weh t caemt ot my choiuce. i t so gappened hat u have to specn d a datg fow wmy gra nd man...
\ficj i am not majing sense
bye bye'
I lpbe ou al;l

SHIT SHIT SHIT
i know uou lobe me too

FUCK!

11 comments:

.....SPORTS IN VALLEY.... said...

OHHH

Gentle Whispers said...

I can't stop laughing every time I read this. Damn, I wish I'd been there too..

Gentle Whispers said...

And I love you too. I lonbe you a lot. In fact I lobe you so mych si that I have a kufe of amy owm.

Mynie said...

@SPORTS IN VALLEY
What is ohhh supposed to mean?!!! Does that mean we aren't blog dosts anymore?!!!
@gentle whispers
Hahahaha

Mynie said...

@SPORTS IN VALLEY
What is ohhh supposed to mean?!!! Does that mean we aren't blog dosts anymore?!!!
@gentle whispers
Hahahaha

.....SPORTS IN VALLEY.... said...

are baba
nothing like that ....we are still blog dost.......
at that time i didnt had any wrds so said OHHHH>>>>>>>>>>>>
moreover i really donot know hw to react

.....SPORTS IN VALLEY.... said...

oh
oh
wr r u

.....SPORTS IN VALLEY.... said...

hiiiiiiiii

Right-Wing-Lunatic said...

A little late in the day but i wanted to say that i havnt read anything so remotely funny in a while. my stomach still hurts. delicious

.....SPORTS IN VALLEY.... said...

hahahaha

Mynie said...

@#
You know, after a while, the thoughts were just flowing and my hands were moving over the keyboard... I just heard the sound of the keys, didn't verify whether the thoughts and the sounds of the keyboard had anything in common at all!