Tuesday 9 September 2008

Busy and liking it

I have been a little busy for a few days watching inter school football games, reviewing them, finding new talent, chatting up with coaches trying to find who is the one player in their team who turned the match in their favour or against. Ah well, it has all been very exciting sitting in the "press box", something that least resembles a box. It is more like an enclosure for the poor and humble!
What I like about my job is that I have fun just going places and watching sports. And then being able to comment on it is just a privilege! I have for the first time in my life, begun liking my job. And that's a good sign, isn't it? I know it is. That's that then.

P.S.: After all that bragging about regular blogging, I have taken a hiatus from it because of busy-ness *hangs face in shame*

4 comments:

Ace said...

Finally! There you are! Spoke too soon ('Alarming Regularity' et al!), didn't you? :P
Anyway, glad that you are finally in a job that's making you happy. All the very best! :D

Gentle Whispers said...

Sometime, it surprises me how similair we are.. uve just described what has always been my dream job..

Anyway, I shall see you on Thursday. Yay!!!

Ace said...

Yay!!!!!!!!1111ONE!!!!

Ace said...

referring to your picture, have you tried a JD?