Thursday 29 January 2009

Plain bored

In office. Damn bored. People around are typing away stories on their computers. Others just pretending to be busy, me included. A group of ladies is holding intense discussions interspersed by hearty giggles. Wonder what they are talking about. Wonder if I could join them. But again, I am really bored right now and rules of boredom state that indulging in any interesting activity might steer one away from the state of boredom. So, I shall just stay put where I am -- typing inanities on my blog post.
*Looks around to spot anything worth a mention here*
The terminal on my right is empty, the one on my left is unoccupied, so are the ones ahead of and behind me. That wasn't worth a mention, you may say. And I'll reply, that's all what's happening around me, and that's what makes me bored!
The TV is switched off for lack of a worthwhile sporting event. Two colleagues just walked in. They are scrounging over the remnants of some Butterscotch-chocolate cake that was ordered to celebrate our boss' birthday. Can't spot my boss. Guess, he's down stairs making important calls on his phone, getting some inside dope, drinking some hot chai and munching on some crisp, salty and very addictive pea nuts.
The landline phones in office are constantly ringing. As soon as one stops, the other begins. I am beginning to believe there is some strange, uninterrupted cycle they follow.
Ah, have been given some work! Will be right back.

Ah, where was I? Anyways, boredom has gone. Listening to some System of A Down songs. My colleague DT has been very kind and generous to lend half his I-pod!
So, bye bye....

8 comments:

Ace said...

I am too bored to leave a worthwhile comment. Meh!

Gentle Whispers said...

Your an ass

Mynie said...

@ace
Ah, my post worked well then... Bored the fuck out of you...
@gentle whispers
And what are you?

Ace said...

@Mynie
Why should I always be the one to bore you? I don't begrudge you this one chance to do the same! :P
*agrees wholeheartedly with Gentle Whispers*

Mynie said...

@ace
*Takes pride at what she has done*

Gentle Whispers said...

What I am is better than you!!

Ace said...

and Ace > (Mynie Moe + Gentle Whispers) :P

Gentle Whispers said...
This comment has been removed by the author.