Wednesday 11 June 2008

Return to the virtual world

Ah well! It's been almost a couple of months that I have been active in the blogosphere. (and when I have finally decided to, my niece here isn't too happy with me doing what I am doing. So she insists on reading every word, as I type. She's a fool! HA! She read that too! Anyway, I am trying really hard to ignore her.) It's getting difficult to make sense while there's a pesky little kid beside you trying to annoy the fuck out of you!
So, I shall put up something that makes some sense later in the day. Bye for now.
P.S.: What a return!

3 comments:

Gentle Whispers said...

When I think about how quickly you and me get annoyed with kids. I wonder what possesses us to do ymca day camps. Slightly cracked in the head we are.

Gentle Whispers said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gentle Whispers said...

Tsk tsk

Such language in front of children.

You should be ashamed.