Friday 13 June 2008

Snail's faster

I'm one of the happiest persons in the world right now to experience the renewed fastness of my computer. I had even named her 'snail' owing to her very special characteristics of working at a horribly slow pace. But, now both of us have something to cheer about. She won't get whacked and I will have a more pleasant stay in the virtual world. She will finally stop hanging herself in what I believe are her dire attempts at suicides. And, how I would quash all those efforts with a simple Ctrl+Alt+Del. Now she is 256 MB faster, which is equivalent to getting a face-lift done at 50, considering her age and ways of life. I can already see her beaming with confidence.
She's even allowing me to listen to some great metal music without asking me to shut all operations by choosing 'End Program'. I like the experience and shall savour it till my snail comes back to what she was best known for - being slow!
I'm happy for snail. I'm sure she's happy for me!

5 comments:

Gentle Whispers said...

Finally.. I hope that means we see a lot more blog posts from you. I miss that writing style of yours.. thats so typically you!

Gentle Whispers said...

Oh and by the way, my comp's name is Zeno. Very pretty and New Age, dontcha' think?

Mynie said...

yes that means I am posting more often now on and Zeno is well... uh...ok!!! :P

Gentle Whispers said...

Oh please if Zeno is just ...uh... ok!!! I'd hate to break it to ya what the name Snail is.

*Snorts with derision*

:P

Gentle Whispers said...

'Nuff said ???