Saturday 15 March 2008

Head Ache

I have no idea what the reason is for the splitting pain in my head since the past couple of days. It's something very very consistent and that's the most annoying part of it. I wake up in the morning, it's there. I have my breakfast, it's there. I take my lunch, it's still there. After the nap, still hanging around, yeah! Evening stroll, very much present. Dinner time, freaking me out. It's mid night and it's still lingering.

The pain isn't negligible either. It comes from within - as though it was your brain that was mourning. It hurts beneath the forehead, under the temples and even a part below my nose. Stroking the forehead forcefully helps. It eases the pain, but then the fingers start giving up - out of boredom of performing the same movement.

Then I think of popping in a pill. Something that will relieve the pain. Distract my attention to the more pleasant happenings around. Let me breathe with lesser stress. Let me live without wincing. Then I decide against it for some binding reason.

Then the prospect of relief passes out. It's by choice that I own my head ache. It's despite the option of a cure. Now, I lose the right to complain. It's time to live. Live with the head ache!

1 comments:

Ace said...

Awww you poor thing...go see a doc immediately! Hope you recover completely soon.