Tuesday 18 March 2008

Strings

There are so many things on my head. It's difficult to pick out one string of thought and separate it from the knotty mess. It's tough to straighten out the one string of thought even if I manage to pluck it out of the knotty mess. While I try consciously to straighten it out, the string of thought then thins and threatens to break. A broken string of thought in the head causes much tension. It's a loss of balance. It's a loss of a string of thought from the family of strings of thought.

Ok....that's enough on strings of thoughts!

2 comments:

Ace said...

Yeah...totally enough! Perhaps you should begin your shopping. ;-)
Just kidding! Good post!

Gentle Whispers said...

Randomity. Yup, I pretty much know what your talking about. After all its me the Queen of Randomness.

Anyway, I shall see you tommorow. Yay! All excited. It's been quite long, hasn't it? :D