Monday 31 March 2008

Trips Galore

How I love the season when exams conclude. It spells a term of fun-filled, senselessly drunk, nobody-gives-a-fuck-about-anything parties. And more importantly, plans of trips and on 1/13th of an occasion, it materialises into a real trip. Again, this summer, as every year, people are making plans for after-exam trips like there's no tomorrow. I turn to my left, a trip plan; I turn to my right, another trip plan; I look above, its the same; I look below, things still haven't changed! Ha!
After planning a trip to Goa for millions of years, a bunch of us have finally taken it upon ourselves to make it really, really, really happen this year. Goa, I know, is as cliched as anyone can get. I'm sure when the most brainless creatures on earth meet and make plans for a vacation, even they think of Goa. It's a place visited by almost everyone once in a lifetime. (I'll kill the fuckers who give me statistics on this and prove me wrong in the comments section! I really don't think all the random things I claim are true.)
So, yeah, this will be my after graduation trip, with the bunch which has meant the most to me over the past three years. I'm sure there will be a lot of drunken talks there as usual like, "You know guys, we should have a trip every year, or once in six months or even one every couple of months, each month, every weekend" and more horse piss about how, "It's so great that we all love each other so much"! I'm waiting for all of that actually. And I'm sure I'll be running to the sea a couple of drinks down, wishing I was a mermaid and wanting to talk to all the merpeople! But the best part is, not anyone would remember it the next day! So, I'm safe!
There will also be some bike rides, or so I hope and wish. I love the lash of wind against my face on the bike when I'm riding it. The winds can be harsh as you gather speed. Hmmmm. *Gets lost in dreams of great bike rides*.
And, the beach and the sand and the Sun. We'll walk on the beach barefoot under the Sun. Under the Moon and maybe even under the plain dark or bright sky. We'll think of all the college days. All the stupid pranks, the shameless jokes, the senseless fights, the mega-bitching, the maha-boredom - all the times we've spent together. It's really the end of all of this. The end of an era!
*Lets gloom set over for a while*
*Gets bored of the glum, wants some fun*
*Publishes post*

3 comments:

Gentle Whispers said...

Pliss come to Goa. I will buy you a beer and bacon wrapped prawns. Pretty please. Goa is going to be so so killer. And you guys have to come. Also, there's a new person coming to Goa with us, buzz me when ur online, will tell you.

Also, I hope im in "the bunch that meant the most to you over the last three years"

And don't you dare bitch about Goa, it has everything, sun, surf n loads of cheap booze. :D

Ace said...

I'll kill the fuckers who give me statistics on this and prove me wrong in the comments section.

There are only two fuckers who read and comment on your blog!!

*tries to sound profound*

Drinks are fun, but it is even more fun to get intoxicated without them!

I mean...it is high time you graduated to grass! :P

Gentle Whispers said...

P.S : I love the pretty pink font though. So not you!