Monday 4 August 2008

Here I am

This is my first day at my new job. Ask me how it is? Well, like any other first day anywhere - uneventful. I have to while away time waiting for people to pass on some work. I have to keep asking my colleagues, what needs to be done. It's quite boring, these first days at places. I can't believe, I am actually making a blog entry. I have to get used to this waiting and begging for work for some more while, till I settle down and am fit enough to do all that's required. Till then.... *yawns*

3 comments:

Ace said...

I know a few people who actually like it that way! Sit around, do nothing and get paid. A few graduate students here, and some office-goers. (mostly engineers :P )
Look at the positive side. You get to update your blog during office hours. Nice!
All the very best with your new job and hope you have an exciting time doing sports under Ayaz Memon!

Ace said...

Oh and don't complain about the boredom. Don't I keep you entertained at one end always, the gmail chat end that is? :P

Gentle Whispers said...

I hope you get bored outta your mind..